Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance Herbal Mite Spray
Triple Action Insecticide, Miticide & Fungicide!
Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance Pesticide RTU has been formulated from food-grade cinnamon, clove, rosemary and thyme oils to create a powerful tool to kill and repel plant pests and pathogens.
|Product Code: D0880|
Designed to be used repeatedly, it will kill on contact while deterring future pest activity or fungal growth. For exceptional results, use before pests become an infestation and diseases become chronic. Can be used through the flowering stage up to 2 weeks before harvest. This OMRI listed, veganic spray evaporates fully, leaving no residue on leaves that can affect flavor. Zero Tolerance makes a great addition to any IPM program.
Suggested Uses: Can be used indoors, outdoors and in hydroponics to control the pests and diseases listed below.
Shake well before each use. Do not use on wilted or stressed plants.
Because different varieties of plants have varying responses to pesticide strength, test on a few leaves before use:
- Transfer to a spray bottle (can also be used in a fogger or atomizer).
- Spray on and wait 24 hours.
- If leaf burn occurs, dilute with 1 part water to 3-4 parts ZT.
- Spray over and under all leaves directly on the problem and surrounding vegetation 1-2 times per week.
- It is best to spray in the evening or when plants are not under bright light.
For Spider Mites:
- Apply 3 times, 3 days apart, or until plant is pest-free.
- Spray up to 10 days before harvest.
Storage: Store and dispose of in a cool, dark place.